Careers at Radius Investigations
Join our team today!
We are looking for candidates to join our growing team at Radius Investigations!
Current openings: (Updated: November 2018)
Job Description: Marketing Intern (Part-Time)
Location: Hauppauge, NY
We are seeking to expand our marketing initiatives with a diligent, dedicated marking intern to join our fast-paced, tight-knit team! This role is a part-time paid position, with office hours from 10AM-6PM. Hours can be flexible based on school schedules.
- Perform marketing and communication tasks as assigned
- Collaborate on creating and maintaining a social media calendar
- Assist with PR outreach initiatives
- Assist with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Assist in guest writing outreach
- Perform marketing and competitor research
- Monitor and compile reports for paid and organic campaigns
- Assist with creating and editing content for websites blogs and press releasesRequirements:
- Marketing, communications, or writing bachelor’s degree, or in the process of obtaining these degrees, in at least their junior/senior year
- At least 1 year previous experience in marketing, communications, or related field preferred
- Excellent planning, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to adapt and seamlessly switch between several different initiatives at once-We wear multiple hats in this office!
- Work in a fast-paced, close-knit, highly collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong writing, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Content writing skills a plus
- Previous experience with PPC campaigns and SEO a plus
- Knowledge of SEO research platforms (SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz) a plus
- Knowledge of CMS (Joomla!, WordPress) a plus
- Graphics and web design background a plus
Applicants who are interested in position, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently do not have any job openings available.
Please check back for updates and Like us on Facebook for future job postings!